Welcome to Product Filter for WooCommerce short tutorial guide.
This tutorial covers the basic installation of Product Filter for your WooCommerce Shop.
Before the installation process, make sure you have a working version of WordPress and WooCommerce plugin already installed. For information on installing the WordPress platform, please see the WordPress Codex – Installing WordPress. For information on installing the WooCommerce Shop system please visit the following link WooThemes – Installing WooCommerce.
Next step is the Product Filter installation. In the full .ZIP archive you have downloaded from Codecanyon.net you will find a file called
woocommerce-product-filter.zip This file is the installable .ZIP archive you can install via WordPress. To install it properly please follow these installation guidelines:
Installing from WordPress
Follow the steps below to install from WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins
- Click Install Plugins and click Add New
- Click the Upload Plugin button
- Navigate woocommerce-product-filter.zip on your computer and click Install Now
- When the installation is done please click Activate to activate your newly installed Product Filter for WooCommerce plugin
Product Filter for WooCommerce is now running! Please read further to set up your filters!
Installing using FTP
Follow the steps below to install using FTP
- Unzip woocommerce-product-filter.zip to the desired location on your HDD. These extracted files will be uploaded later via FTP
- Connect to your server via FTP (Use FileZilla or any other FTP client)
- Navigate to /wp-content/plugins/ server directory
- Locate the local directory where you have unzipped the woocommerce-product-filter.zip archive
- Upload local folder /prdctfltr/ to remote /wp-content/plugins/
- To activate the newly installed plugin navigate to Plugins and click the Activate button within the Product Filter for WooCommerce plugin row
Product Filter for WooCommerce is now running!
Read more Product Filter for WooCommerce tutorials to learn more. Thank you!